WHAT YOU NEED:
1/2 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder
3 Tbsp. Coco Powder
2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Oats (Gluten-Free or Regular)
2 Large Egg Whites
1/4 Cup Almond or Coconut Milk
2-3 Tbsp. Crystallized Coconut Nectar or Plain Coconut Sugar (I used 19 g)
1. Using a handheld blender or food processor, blend all ingredients together until you get a creamy batter.
2. Pour the mix into two silicone baking pods or regular souffle dishes. Just bear in mind that, if you're using souffle dishes, you'll have to butter them so the mix doesn't stick.
3. Bake at 356 F (180 C) for no more than 4 minutes. You want the top to be cooked but the center to be gooey, so check on you cakes after 3 minutes and assess accordingly.
4. As soon as they're ready, carefully remove them from the mold and turn them upside down on a plate.
5. Top with strawberries, cream, MCT powder, or just enjoy them solo!
NUTRITION FACTS (SERVING SIZE 1 | SERVING PER LAVA CAKE)
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
357 Calories | 19g Carbs |16g Protein |21g Fat |459 mg Sodium