WHAT YOU NEED:
1 Cup Peanut Butter
⅔ Cup Coconut Sugar
2 Large Egg Whites
2 Scoops (1/2 Cup) Vanilla Protein Powder
1. First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until your consistency is like cookie dough. Depending on the thickness of your peanut butter, you may need to add a few more tablespoons of protein powder.
3. Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Flatten between your palms and place on a baking sheet. Use a fork to create classic peanut butter cookie criss-cross marks on your cookie.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown.
5. Let cool for 10-15 minutes so that the cookies can harden!
NUTRITION FACTS (SERVING SIZE 1 | SERVING PER PEANUT BUTTER PROTEIN COOKIE)
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
158 Calories |3g Carbs |14g Protein |10g Fat