WHAT YOU NEED:
6 oz. Can of Tuna
1 Egg White
2 Tbsp. Of Oatmeal
2 TBSP Diced Onion Or Onion Powder
¼ Tsp. Garlic Powder 1/4
Salt To Taste
2 Tbsp. Of Vegan Mozarrella
- Mix all ingredients except cheese together in a small bowl.
- Heat a small nonstick frying pan over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Make two small patties by spooning 1/2 of tuna mixture into each side of the pan and lightly pressing with fork to flatten into a patty.
- Cook until both sides are brown.
- Top with 1 tbsp cheese and serve alone, on top of light bread, or with sides of choice.
NUTRITION FACTS (SERVING SIZE 1 | SERVING PER 1 TUNA CAKE)
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
146.5 Calories |4.5g Carbs |25.5g Protein |2g Fat