WHAT YOU NEED:
1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
¼ Cup Unsweetened Almond milk
3 Large Egg Whites (⅓ Cup)
1 Tsp. Pure Vanilla Extract
1 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
½ Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
½ Tsp. Ground Nutmeg
1 Tsp. Baking Powder
2 Tbsp. Reduced Fat (2%) Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Sugar Free Powder Sugar
2 Tablespoons Greek Yogurt
2 Tablespoon Sugar Free Vanilla Creamer
Coconut Oil Spray
1. Combine pumpkin, almond milk, egg whites, and extract a medium bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
2. Combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
3. Add oat mixture to pumpkin mixture; mix until just blended.
4. Heat large nonstick skillet lightly coated with spray over medium heat. Ladle about ¼ cup batter for each pancake; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip. Cook for 90 seconds, or until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Divide pancakes between two serving plates; top evenly with yogurt.
NUTRITION FACTS (SERVING SIZE 1 | SERVING PER 4 PANCAKES)
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
317 Calories | 47g Carbs |22g Protein | 5g Fat | 364mg Sodium | 9g Sugar